Mission & Values
Harvard's Common Spaces are designed to bring the University community together. To create areas on campus where students, faculty, staff, and visitors can engage with one another, discover and try new things, or simply relax.
To accomplish this, we are committed to:
- Providing collaborative spaces where students, faculty, and staff can explore, enjoy, and create Harvard's academic, cultural, and social offerings.
- Creating events and programs with an array of partners across the University.
- Supporting our community with communal spaces where everyone can fully participate in the opportunities offered.
INCLUSIVE – COLLABORATIVE – CURIOUS
- Inclusive experiences make people feel alive, welcome, and part of something larger.
- Collaborative approaches can enrich idea generation and make solutions stronger.
- Curiosity nurtures deeper learning and connection.